Movies Under The Stars
One of the items on my summer bucket list is to go to a movie in the park. I've never done this before and lucky for me I just found a treasure trove of information about movies in parks in Raleigh! Quick tip if you live in an apartment: ask your office if they have a community bulletin board, Facebook page, Instagram, etc. If they do, and actually keep it up to date, you'll be surprised with the amount of information you can find there. My apartment has a Facebook page that they update all the time with information about what's going on in the city - including movies in the park!
There are multiple venues throughout the city as well as surrounding cities like Cary and Durham that offer free or cheap admission to a movie in the park. I fully intend to take advantage of them this summer! Below is a list of movies at various places I plan to go to. Comment below if you plan to go too!
- Raleigh's Little Theater - La La Land (7/20)
- North Carolina Museum of Art - Lion (8/4)
- North Carolina Museum of Art - Hidden Figures (8/5)
- Koka Booth Amphitheatre - Fantastic Beats and Where To Find Them (8/10)
- North Carolina Museum of Art - Moonlight (8/18)
- North Carolina Museum of Art - Beauty and the Beast (8/26)
For a list of all the movies showing at parks all over the city this summer, click the button below to go to the Visit Raleigh website.